I Thought I Was Right Lol

If his toy obsessive, you can use that to your advantage in any training he might need, even a dog of his age, and fare play to your son, for giving him a second chance

Happy Hunting

deff that with his toy :thumbs: your right, because every time I threw it I whistled it on his return , so his recall was spo ton without him even knowing it. I was doing that in the garden every day , before I even took him out with my 2 dogs. And yeh it was nice of my son to give him a chance , as norm little dogs like him at his age norm are not often wanted and put down. :huh: And he cracking little dog full of beans , and I think his name suits him .lol

nice one mate. ive got a jack x chihuahua and shes a cracking little bushing dog yaps when shes on something got a lovely coat on her just shes ugly as f*ck haha

he deff right little hunting dog , he would be spot on for ratting , for such little dog he about 10-11 lb + prob 10ins height he sturdy little bugger got good strong teeth on him :thumbs:
I was going too ask its height and weight,lol

Wifes got a Russell x chihuahua here ,bit of a bug eyed freak really,I considered taking it out,but it acts like a hand shy ferret sometimes.

The squeak toys are best you can get there attention when out of sight then a squaky and dog whistle then just the whistle,or even hand signals.

The sky really is the limit when they are toy obsessive, and don't believe anyone that trys to tell you terriers are thick.

nice one mate. ive got a jack x chihuahua and shes a cracking little bushing dog yaps when shes on something got a lovely coat on her just shes ugly as f*ck haha

he deff right little hunting dog , he would be spot on for ratting , for such little dog he about 10-11 lb + prob 10ins height he sturdy little bugger got good strong teeth on him :thumbs:
I was going too ask its height and weight,lol

Wifes got a Russell x chihuahua here ,bit of a bug eyed freak really,I considered taking it out,but it acts like a hand shy ferret sometimes.

well I think this little fella looks more jack to be honest, and as said look at build he sturdy little thing, I only guessing his size lol , he heavy than any hare ive carried lol and (slip lead )your spo ton with squeaky toy mate :thumbs:

woody%202_zpsc25l8m2s.jpg