Surprising With The Nets

yes but you cant fish the inner solway and you are in a box area for half the year any how good bass grounds and very good flounder and plaice fishing to be had if you know how to catch them....we dont get multi eyed fish just lots of trouble off the armed responce unitd at 2am haha

no books and the only video i can find is some nutter on youtube...i learnt off a old guy who is a bloody saint for putting up with me!

it realy is a case of go and do it and see what happens..think like a rod fisher and look for gullies banks ect and put a net where you would want a bait to land

Perthshire your nuts using a. 4x4 on the sand knowing the cockle boys used too take every thing out on the beach you never thought about a boat be fecked if I would waste a 4x4 on the mud if your chasing the turbot and would %100 agree with you on the sea trout and salmon it's fine and dandy taking the odd one till that day your caught you fishing on the other side of southerness mate

Perthshire your nuts using a. 4x4 on the sand knowing the cockle boys used too take every thing out on the beach you never thought about a boat be fecked if I would waste a 4x4 on the mud if your chasing the turbot and would %100 agree with you on the sea trout and salmon it's fine and dandy taking the odd one till that day your caught you fishing on the other side of southerness mate

yeh we just buy one every year some times get 2 a season haha but this year were on 2 for this season rimmer blew a jeep cheroke up so got another. we only work on the sand so a boats no good, no one has lost a truck to the tide for years so its not too bad