Testing The Camera Glasses I Got Today

No mate these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-HD-1080P-Glasses-camera-Hidden-Eyewear-Video-Recorder-5MP-Spy-Camera-/251457945307?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item3a8c0fbedb

After looking at some footage of mysl0elf plinking ive realised theres a problem with the camera being on the left hand side. Its missing what im shooting at, gonna have to adjust my stance and hope it works

• Like 2

Ive took the lenses out these, doing my head in, I suppose you could just put them over your regular ones bud. Think I'm gonna have to modify these so they can sit on the side of my head as they aren't catching anything when placed normally

I shoot off to my left (hold in the left hand, shoot stood side-on to my target) so not sure these would get what I shoot at clearly. For £20 though I might give them a go.

I'll look a right tool with these over glasses and a head torch on! Haha

That's the same way I shoot mate. Gonna have a mess around and see how I get on. They are a good bit of kit I think though, I should have looked around better because for an extra £2 I could have picked a pair up with a central camera :( this would probably be better than mine that's off to the left

That's the same way I shoot mate. Gonna have a mess around and see how I get on. They are a good bit of kit I think though, I should have looked around better because for an extra £2 I could have picked a pair up with a central camera :( this would probably be better than mine that's off to the left

You got a link for the ones with a central camera?