My First Home Made Catty

Looks mint mate, it's not that it won't chuck the lighter ammo banded like that, just that you'll have more hand slap and the bands tend to wear faster. It's bet to match the bands to he ammo that's all. Ace catty all the same :)

• Like 1

Thanks gents, just took it out the doubles are taking a while to get used to 25cm long and my draw is not as long as when I had them it on singles, the 9.5's are fricking fast but at 40-50 feet those hexnuts are spanking cans am well happy! Gonna play around with the bandsets thanks for the advice ;)

Working on a few more should have them all done by the weekend (have cut enough blanks for 10 more) next one am gonna try do like a pinky hole but for the index and the thumb (if you can imagine that) am defo hooked lol

Just giving the doubles a try out am hitting so might jinx it if I change lol! Was using tubes before on a different catty so all quite new to me, having great fun trying out the different band sets once I got the hang of tying them on.. What's the best taper? I have just copied the one that came with it 25-20 is 30 better ? Am gonna try it out have loads of TBG about 10 meters so gonna see what works! Ordered some 12mm steel to see what they go like - but not a huge fan on big thwacky ammo there's a god punch to the 9.5's at 40 feet through a coke can out the back would certainly stop a bunny reckon it would bloody hurt me any way lol