Jacko2009 Cassie Coursing Ireland

Well thats it FairPlay who does enter does try not saying I had best in country going into comp to see what ya have not what ya think ya have fair enough some is by luck but not all is by luck,ya still have to kill a few.I enjoyed last 2 comp I enter fair enough first final was not ran of but still bitch killed in every round,young Josie killed in every round was best fair and squre by a better animal in final young Kim bitch no luck just better animal,if your not in ya can't win it's single handed sliping no bullshit just get it on,as shadow said it keeps people interested,its only day out slip on 3 other man slip on 3 and go from there,as tiger said he have a whole comp finished in a day,good crack and FairPlay lads who travel and show there dogs and match in it,it's only sport at end of day,

• Like 3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The cream machine done it again well done   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKVqSjfWYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

clip of jackos cassie coursing Sunday she ran 2 outta 2,could load from camcorder so took from tv but tight wee bitch good going   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nEd106jR8A&feature=youtube_gda

just over week ago 2/2 for billy one for my bitchyesterday 2/2 for billt clip of him there running his second, it not a great clip but atleast it shows him doing his job single....fast aggressive kill

Posted Images

Comp was great crack,got too the semi with Polly but she got a bad cut on the first hare and that was that, a young bitch I bred Kim (Red x Chanel) won it out, great going for a first season bitch, good few entered it and then decided not too take part, fair play too cap he's Max dog wasn't right but he still played he's part and put young josie in and did very well getting too the final.....looking forward too it next season and hopefully make it too the final and have the crystal on my mantel lol

• Like 1

Yeah I enjoyed it it's good crack going and having dog as good as you can get him,and hoping you do well and get through lol,Josie for his age done well first round ardee killed his first long ear about 12 months I think lol,I was lucky also and FairPlay bannerman for giving me your spot to get into comp,hopefully is good next season also look forward to it

• Like 1

Well thats it FairPlay who does enter does try not saying I had best in country going into comp to see what ya have not what ya think ya have fair enough some is by luck but not all is by luck,ya still have to kill a few.I enjoyed last 2 comp I enter fair enough first final was not ran of but still bitch killed in every round,young Josie killed in every round was best fair and squre by a better animal in final young Kim bitch no luck just better animal,if your not in ya can't win it's single handed sliping no bullshit just get it on,as shadow said it keeps people interested,its only day out slip on 3 other man slip on 3 and go from there,as tiger said he have a whole comp finished in a day,good crack and FairPlay lads who travel and show there dogs and match in it,it's only sport at end of day,

a dog dosent know weather his in a comp or not so its not going to run any better or worse than he normally does, iv travelled all over ireland with my dogs and iv shown them run to any man that wanted to see them and they never let me down so for me i know what my dogs are and what my previous dogs wer im as realistic as any man when it comes to dogs, but as i said previous fairplay to any 1 that trys to run them or enter them as i know they can be a headache to run so again thats why a lot of people are reluctant to enter them, fairplay to louth tiger he prob run 1 off in a day as he has a good number of hares on his doorstep, ps off to bed lads wrecked after a long days hunting :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah I enjoyed it it's good crack going and having dog as good as you can get him,and hoping you do well and get through lol,Josie for his age done well first round ardee killed his first long ear about 12 months I think lol,I was lucky also and FairPlay bannerman for giving me your spot to get into comp,hopefully is good next season also look forward to it

your a game man cap, when your in your in ill give ya that pal, hopefully Max be in full flow for comp next season, he be hard beat
  • Like 2

Difference between comps and a days hunting is, in a days hunting you have a bad day like anybody can and does from time to time ya go home and head again tomorrow, in comps when you have a bad day your out,there's no comparison, it takes a consistently good 1 too win it,too be fair Kim done that and that's why she won it, well deserved, ....

If there was more comps in this country it would be a better all round thing, dogs would be on display for everyone too see, the good 1s would stand out and rightly so.....

• Like 1

fair play lads it not easy to do done it for years have land to run it of very quick don't bother been there done that :thumbs:

you did LT to be fair, your father won a good few and you yourself won if I'm right, never met your father but he was 1 of the best hunters if not the best too come out of this country, I think that's a fair statement. Man proved it over a number of years winning comps,matches ect and I think it's fair too say men like myself that never met him know of him because he won these comps and matches and he's on DVD doing so!!!! But a general days hunting can't be compared too match days in comps, In comps as you know yourself having been in them, everything is single and your dogs are on display for everyone too see, not just clips or pics of their good moments, but also their bad moments are there for everybody too see, if you have an off day in a comp your out and everybody knows it, have an off day when just having a day out not too many hear about it lol, regular days out can't be compared too match days I think,theirs no comparison. takes a real good dog too be consistent whole way through a comp,dog has to do his/her own talking. They prove their selfs. If your having any comps up your way next season LT count me in, there a great crack and it's good too see other dogs run, give you a great idea of what's out there
  • Like 1

Only advice I'd have for anyone starting a comp is get reliable men, I tried too get a first season pup comp going and had more pull outs than Gareth brooks concert lol, it fucks everything up,,,,,good reliable men that are in if they say their in not talkers, their was a good few sound men in Belfast cup, it was a great crack, made a few new pals, sure that's what it's all about.

• Like 1

You need luck to run a comp and you need people who are going to help and not f**k about.

The Kim bitch won it hands down best bitch in comp and even with the dogs that pulled out l still think she be hard to beat.

Any dog doing 2\3 3\3 would be hard to stop.

Its the injury's in that comp did my head in to many got hurt to many buys.

Be great have the land to run it in one day but fair play to wallsy for doing as saulki127 found out its not that easy.

I tried help wallsy out where l went wrong but as peter said the more you do the more people catch on the way it works