best mole trap

WHY DUFFUS FOR SHALLOW. :hmm: YOU CAN SET A DUFFAS AS DEEP AS YOU LIKE . AND I HAVE HAD THEM A FOOT DOWN. :yes:

The lad obviously doesnt know much about mole trapping. duffus are easiest set on a shallow run, with a light coating of soil on top.I too set duffus well deep but couldnt be arsed saying not to set it a foot deep , but not to cover it with a foot of soil as it might not spring with sufficient force to kill said mole . Thats why, for easyness i said duffus for shallow.

If he sticks to duffus for shallow, scissors for deep he wont go far wrong. :thumbs:

Have you had any false triggers of your trap or not?

yeah had one trappa . how many traps should i have down i only have one and the little fecker is making a right bloody mess so dont mind if i have to buy more traps.Some one told me if you stand real still and watch the hills and when you see some movement you can blast the b*****d with a 12 bore :hmm: what do you reaccon?????????????