Pulsar N550, N750 N870

Thanks for that, a few points I agree with. The focus is not smooth or easy to turn, but I always adjust with my right hand and don't feel the need to reach forward (not uncomfortably), I also think his scope must have been poor, when focused my image is a lot, and I do mean a lot better than either of the ones he was showing, however I do find the need to keep adjusting the focus constantly to keep a good picture, even a few yards in range can throw the pic out quite severely.

I am grateful for that, as I am going to have a play with some cards now, for ratting its a right pain adjusting focus all the time, much like he described fast multiple targets, would be nice just to shoulder and shoot, no focus flaffing !

• 3 months later...

Another IR ,like a T20 ,T38 will be beneficial ,all so a doubler is a good buy for them as well

Did you have any POI issues with your doubler on, I found it a bit clunky and easy to knock.

Another IR ,like a T20 ,T38 will be beneficial ,all so a doubler is a good buy for them as well

Did you have any POI issues with your doubler on, I found it a bit clunky and easy to knock.

I've heard this said before , but with the Sony doubler I never had to re zero and I all ways check each time before going out

• Like 1