COUNTRYMANS WEEKLEY

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Fair comment then, BXG. I genuinely wondered.

I only read one magazine these days myself. And that's an industry one which I recieve free anyway. Must admit though; There is something about paper in ones hands and, oddly enough, I file each issue away and keep it. Alough I'll probably never open them again, I couldn't bring myself to throw them on the fire, even if I needed the space. Hoarding instinct.

Funny creatures, aren't we?

I READ THE CMW FOR YEARS AND IT GOT WORSE AND WORSE,WHAT TOPPED IT OF WAS A STORY ABOUT A BLOKE WHO RECKONED HIS BROTHER WAS BETTER THAN ANY DOG AT MARKING SETS!!!!IT WAS COMICAL(spelling) SOME FELLA WROTE A FOLLOW UP TO IT SLAUGHTERING HIM..I NOW GET EDRD ON OCCASION

SCOTTY

I honestly think that all 'hobby/interest' type magazines tend to be a bit repetative after a year or so - articles relating to times of the year come and go in cycles. I think they are interesting at first but when you see the similar articles starting to repeat you soon lose interest. After a while I found myself reading the headlines and looking at the pictures but not actually reading the articles. Also regarding the ads sections - it's good to know the latest commercial developments/inventions etc but how much stuff (dogs included) does one need? I find sites like this much more interesting. :thumbs: