falcon light hunter .20 cal

picked up the new falcon i bought over a month ago this morning.

she had to go back to the manufacturers because she wouldnt take a charge. i was told it would be back in a week and here i am 4 weeks later just getting it back, now i noticed that the mounts had been moved on it,because i was planning to move them myself(they were too far back) and when i went to zero she was almost bang on....i think someones been having a play with her :hmm:

spent the first hour plinking away with her,very smooth action, deadly accurate in .20 cal the only bad thing i could say about it is that its a wee bit fiddly to load but apart from that its all good :thumbs:

so i then went a for a walk down the side of the burn which was in spate,half hoping to see a mink but to no avail so i cut up the side of the railway fence heading for a favourite beach wood that hold alot of woody's and squirrels on my way up the fence i noticed a fox crouched in the cover 10 yrds to my left so i slowly lifted the riffle put the cross hars right between old charlies eyes and said BANG out loud :laugh:

off he ran in a casual fation, if only it was the rimfire :doh:

never mind theres always next time :yes:

carried on up to the beach wood and noticed there where woody's breaking out already so creeped up but no shot presented its self :(

noticed to ducks htting a fload in the feild behind the wood and the grass was pretty long so i thought i would have a go and try and get closer, lay down in the wet long grass and tried to elbow my way into possition but they seen me and took off !

wasnt that bothered i'd forgotton how enjoyable it was to go out and get soaked through tryin to sneak up on things :laugh:

started to head for home and stopped at the side of the burn just taking the day in when i noticed a huge flock of field fair landing on a tree about 50 yrds away so i watched them for a few seconds then a wood pigeon landed right amoungst them, took aim squeezed the shot off and down it came....my first kill with the falcon in through the chest and out above the shoulder.

well chuffed

100% convertion ! :victory: