Dog Found In Liverpool Please Read This Members

Gaffer i have had murder with other half and had about an hours kip all night mate. I cannot keep her or I would of no prolem. I got a pup mate and he takes all my time. My ex is a veterany nurse and she has sorted it for him to stay in there for today so if anyone would want her they are welcome but hopefully she may be claimed by then she is a cracker mate. Someone would be buzzing with her.

Aye that dogs in good nick, once upon a time a Lurcher seen on somewhere like Rice Lane was a rare thing and a quick call or two would see a dog back with its hunting owner, sadly we now live in a lurcher saturated world and any tom dick or harry has em.

Fair play for trying BUT don't burden yourself, if no one wants it then take it to one of the multitude of shelters in the city and get yourself a decent nights kip.

Gaffer i have had murder with other half and had about an hours kip all night mate. I cannot keep her or I would of no prolem. I got a pup mate and he takes all my time. My ex is a veterany nurse and she has sorted it for him to stay in the vets for today so if anyone would want her they are welcome but hopefully she may be claimed by then she is a cracker mate. Someone would be buzzing with her.

Like how the coconut in sainsbury was happy to hand it over to anyone...

Good job its with someone who is doing the right thing..

Some tight fuckers would be selling it or running the legs off it..

• Like 1

As it stands now, I got a dog lad who wants her locally, who is willing to give it back to the owner if she is claimed. But the girl in Sainsburys said the owner doesn't want her. Been to Sainsburys but she wasnt in work. Was in a bit of a rush last night do didnt really take in what she said. I did tell them that I will be back to tell them the outcome, to be fair they was concerned about her. I will let you all know what goes on.

Aye that dogs in good nick, once upon a time a Lurcher seen on somewhere like Rice Lane was a rare thing and a quick call or two would see a dog back with its hunting owner, sadly we now live in a lurcher saturated world and any tom dick or harry has em.

Fair play for trying BUT don't burden yourself, if no one wants it then take it to one of the multitude of shelters in the city and get yourself a decent nights kip.

Sadly the dog had to go to a warden and hopefully it will claimed. Couldn't do another night of that, and having to throw my pup upstairs knowing I was downstairs with another dog and wanting to crying to come down. With the bitch here I couldnt even go out the room without it tearing at the door, it didn't want to go out the back either, as soon as I moved she was onto me. But she was deffo comfortable in the car. Maybe she was one of the traveller lads dogs and thats where she kipped.