Richter Or Hawke Scope?

Hi all

Been offered both a Richter 6-24x50 and Hawke 4-9x50, both with with illuminated cross hairs. I'll be using on a S410 or HW100 - what scope type would the members recomend please?

I'm getting back into shooting after decades out so treat me as a noob!

Thanks

The ritcher scopes are junk anyone that says otherwise has no idea about scopes.

The cheapest scope I would go for would be a tasco or a hawke made in the same factory.

I have had several of the scopes with no problems.

The whitetail Simmons range are old but extremely good make sure it's a mase in the philipean Model.

If you can stretch the cash a little get a nikon best scope out the for the cash hands down winner.

I have a nikon field master on my. 223 and will shoot out to 500 meters no problem the turrets are laser accurate.

This scope with be in my hold until I drop.

Edited by GEOFF.223

Of the two you mention, I'd go for the hawke. If you can pick up a simmons wtc (phillipines) model, they are a good solid scope, nothing fancy but they have a bright clear image and hold zero. I've had two of them for years and they work well for me.