how much does it cost to post a stick ? I make them and usaly sell or give em to folks face to face! if I could post them at the right price I would sell a few .atb DD

Have you got any pics of the sticks you make ??? ........

how much does it cost to post a stick ? I make them and usaly sell or give em to folks face to face! if I could post them at the right price I would sell a few .

atb DD

It depends on the length of the stick, anything over 1.2m and about the cheapest is Parcelforce48 and that is £11.99. Anything under 1.2m and I would say Hermes, although there may be others cheaper.

TC

how much does it cost to post a stick ? I make them and usaly sell or give em to folks face to face! if I could post them at the right price I would sell a few .atb DD

I'd like a look too if you got any pics

i just finished these two im not a master craftsman but i was pleased with them

if any body wants one of them feel free

250i2wi.jpg

hazel topped of with antler and cartridge foot

the other ih hazel finished in bees wax its a very light finish with thumb v

your lucky you got mine mate but it was a pleasure hope the old man enjoys it and gets lots of use out of it :thumbs: the one with a thistle was made for a sheep farmer in dumfries and then got about 10 orders for the same 1 so eventually got sick of making it and the time you spend aint really worth making thats why only make 1 now for special occasions for people.The 1 with the trout i made in 1999 for lowther game fair comp and was 3rd

I'm not very good at pictures on here and iv'e given the last ones i made away i make when the mood takes me ,as Taz says you can get fed up doing em all the time ,I've been cutting blackthorn shanks over the last fortnight and I must have about 50+ dried and drying so they will keep me busy for a while LOL. Edited by derbyduck

I'm not very good at pictures on here and iv'e given the last ones i made away i make when the mood takes me ,as Taz says you can get fed up doing em all the time ,I've been cutting blackthorn shanks over the last fortnight and I must have about 50+ dried and drying so they will keep me busy for a while LOL.

you have a pm dd :thumbs: