Hawke Airmax 30 Sf

Thought about getting one myself the other week, but decided against it. Only because it wasn't a 'need'. They are, however, excellent. 10 x true mil dots and all that. Superb ret and the glass I thought is ok. Well worth it in my own opinion.

If your open to ideas, I can highly recommend the menace 4-14 first focal plane mate. Mil dots stay true at any mag as opposed to a set mag. Nice and heavy too, at a kilo in weight, they aid steadiness. The only down side is the turrets, real big tactical style, but it's a small downside in comparison.

About the same cost as the Airmax.

falcon menace was thinkin bout one after somebody suggested one, but the airmax came up off a mate, that bought it, put it on a rifle and never used it. it was basically brand new all bits still with it. spare battery and allen keys the lot. and a damn sight cheaper than the shops.

Go for it my man. Grab um when they come up.

But before you do, make sure that you look through one. I recently went into my local to gun shop to buy this very scope, and although it looks and feels like a top notch piece of kit, I just didn't like the reticule. Just too fine for my tired old eyes, even with glasses on.

I'm sure that it will suit you fine, but it just wasn't for me,

John :hmm:

Edited by mjr88

Night vision?! Ha. Go for it man :)

Night vision is for people killing people. Not people killing rabbits ;)

Blown out of all order this tech. NV kills the sport.

No offence mate, just saying.

Edited by Rez