Lost Hounds

did you get the last 2 Dixie.

no francolin, still two out , we were hunting a spot around 2 miles square with only 6 guns ,hounds lifted as soon as I went in and after a 30 min screamer Charlie was shot, the gun said 11 hounds right behind him, as it turned out speaking to a shepherd later in day he seen 4 cross the road at the opposite end of the wood going hard, they were heading out to a huge forestry a couple of miles away , we ended up with 3 foxes not bad in a spot that size with 6 guns and seven and half couple,, il keep up to date via posts ,

• Like 1

always something to put the dampers on a otherwise good day,hope they turn up for you lads its a bad feeling leaveing em out overnight ,are they kennel in that area lucky.

no such luck mate , that was a 300mile round trip for us lads, and another for me when theyre caught up, seems 90% of my hunting involves journeys of that distance or more, the lads up there will look after them till I get up for them ,

another picked up this morning in muirkirk village , got a call from the local environment agency this morning (I rang them case someone ran it down) anyway she must have kept my number as a member of the public had seen I but it woudnt come to her, a couple of calls and 20 mins later she was caught , CHEERS LADS N LASSES one more to come,

• Like 3