Nuff said. Being as no one else knows anything about optics it would seem ;)

Everyone here knows everything about optics, that's why there are so many different brands on the market and so many different types of scope and reticles.

Everyone has the best scope for their gun/application, and they are all different!

You have your own ideas and specification as in your OP, you also say I don't need it, but that's not the point anymore, so how can anyone tell you what is going on in your head.

Then you want heavy (900g it right up there weight wise) but short, and a 30mm tube as you already have a mount, then mention a Sidewinder which as you concede is far from short? :hmm::hmm: I don't see any short/heavy/30mm scopes mentioned in any post above.

You are right, you don't need anything special for a Pro Sport, but that's not the point anymore apparently!

It will be interesting to see what you settle on.

ATB! :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

As an edit, I'm sticking with my menace. It's heavy, has a 30mm tube and doesn't go past the loading breech.

I meant in the post that it's 'the want' rather than 'need' mate. I don't need one, the menace is more than ok, but just wanted :) I will look into the sidewinder, or airmax 30... No pun intended.

Nice one.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...