long net wanted

markieboi

hi guys is the anywhere i can get a 25 yard long net for £22.00 including postage? cheers mark

on ebay i can get one but to be honest the seller isnt getting back to me so ill leave it or is there any nets on ebay that are the muts nuts?

i just ordered on off the bay and the guy was sound, his standard nets have 50% bag but for a little extra cash he sorted me out with 100% bag and a diff coloured bottom line. His ebay name is ashmay708, get in touch with him and tell him i sent you (maybe get a discount next time :thumbs: ) The net should arrive on weds so i'll be able to tell you whats its like too.

• 1 month later...
i his standard nets have 50% bag but for a little extra cash he sorted me out with 100% bag and a diff coloured bottom line.

sounds to me like this guy saw you coming mate,

standard net having 50%bagging,?

what he realy ment was i can sting this gut for a few extra quid :no:

as with most things, buy your kit from those who KNOW AND USE their kit. this saddens me when certain folk will put the value of a few quid over the desire to help see folk off on the right path. :blink: