hi all never posted in this part of the forum ,havent had or used a catty since i was a kid, (a while a go lol)

my lad has asked for a catty much to his mothers shock,but i said leave it with me.

any makers of decent quality ,ready banded cattys on here or any suggestions?

quite fancy a go again myself and may get the 2 for something to do together,whilst out with the lurchers,

i have'nt the foggiest what type what style etc ,so bare with me

thanks in advance Roy

nice one buddy,thanks very kind of you,i haven't a preference as yet to a type as yet really

last time i used one it was bulldog elastic ,and sawing a fork out a tree ,but i must be getting old, thinking of elastic hitting me in the face because i messed up lol,

would rather put my hand in my pocket and pay.

Can get 4 foot of light , medium , heavy exersizes band from asda mate that 12 foot for 6 quid and a natty will last for ever , nothing stopping you having a go mate , might not be out till Saturday tbh done something to my knee but ill pm you if I get anything

nice one buddy,thanks very kind of you,i haven't a preference as yet to a type as yet really

last time i used one it was bulldog elastic ,and sawing a fork out a tree ,but i must be getting old, thinking of elastic hitting me in the face because i messed up lol,

would rather put my hand in my pocket and pay.

pm youcanthide...BANG he might beable to sort you out

• Like 2

Bit late if you're already sorted - sorry, Roy but only just seen this post. I got one from http://www.gamekeeper-catapults.co.uk/ earlier in the year and very pleased with it. Only drawback of buying from him is that he's so busy you have a long wait. Seem to remember mine took about 7 or 8 weeks to arrive from when I ordered it. But even if you're already sorted watch the vid on his website for a demonstration of what you can do with a catty - some great shooting on there.