fen hares

Guest nitedog

sorry ox was that meant for me as you didn't put it in red LOL.

Come on ox tell us all about your self and what day time coursing you've done? what dogs you've had for it and their breeding? and where you ran before the ban?

i mean your always asking every one else . let see if you no anything about running in the day as this threads not about lamping or did you get lost and end up on this thread?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitedog
Well! I think you will find i have the fastest hares, on the hardest land here, or my lurcher is crap because he has never caught one :hmm::yes:

MOLL.

wheres that molly hartlepool spot on :yes::thumbs:

Well! I think you will find i have the fastest hares, on the hardest land here, or my lurcher is crap because he has never caught one :hmm::yes:

MOLL.

LOL no he's just obeying the law

Never thought of it like that Mush, Cheers :D

MOLL.

ive run hares all over the country and killed alot the best hares ive ran are without a doubt fen the only place that comes close to them are salisbury plains this thread is a joke get off your computers and run fen hares then come back share your thoughts with us all

ive run hares all over the country and killed alot the best hares ive ran are without a doubt fen the only place that comes close to them are salisbury plains this thread is a joke get off your computers and run fen hares then come back share your thoughts with us all

Id say the hares on the fens are consistantly the best ,Salisbury Plain would run it close,though its year s since I ran there,I found a place on the Essex /Herts border where the hares were allways tough,terrain plays such a part in how successful a dog is,its hard to compare different areas.Something that has struck me is how many people have been quick to offer their opinion on the subject,,which is fine,but when they are asked what running they have done to form that opinion ,they fall silent,interesting that.Its all academic now anyway that was pre ban ,this is now.Inan.

Come on ox tell us all about your self and what day time coursing you've done? what dogs you've had for it and their breeding? and where you ran before the ban?

i mean your always asking every one else . let see if you no anything about running in the day as this threads not about lamping or did you get lost and end up on this thread?

Ok mush I will answer if your prepared to answer the same questions :thumbs: I would love to know a bit more about you :yes:

Ok mush I will answer if your prepared to answer the same questions :thumbs: I would love to know a bit more about you :yes:

Interestingly ,ther have been a lot of good dogs from the Geordie lands in recent years,Sankeys , Dancer and Blondie,Annie,Fettle,all vey good animals and all from a small vilage I beleive.I saw Blondie win the ForleyCup ,,the Millenium year,I was there rooting for my mates dog Red,six dogs took 5 out of 5 over 2 days,before Blondie took the cup ,an exceptional bitch.especially when you consider the dogs that entered that year,Lucky,Maisie,Red,Elsie,Peggy,Hammy,s bitch ,whose name escapes me,and many other terrific animals.

geordie tossers :haha::feck: nah only jokeing but you are spot on inan all the top stuff [or most] of the top stuff for out and out killing hares has come from geordie land and i also agree about terrain wich is why fen hares are superior everything is in the dogs favour its flat theres space the ground is not stoney and all types of terrain setaside plough rolleddirt seed even stubble and them hares just dont want to die my opinion and it may well be wrong but like i say its my opinion is bigger the land better the hare?