Rabbit Nom Nom

This shop has allsorts

full baby pigs, chicken, rabbit you can even get a lamb in season or legs etc out of season

The best bit is it's less than two mins from my house so Sunday hangover can't be arsed to cook feeling isn't an issue lol

• Like 2

Looks lovely spinning there on its spit just calling out, eat me eat me eat me, come on you know you want too. Lol. Imagine if asda or tescos started doing that over here the retard brigade would call for it to be closed down

Looks lovely spinning there on its spit just calling out, eat me eat me eat me, come on you know you want too. Lol. Imagine if asda or tescos started doing that over here the retard brigade would call for it to be closed down

Yeah I agree, I just saw he lives in Barcelona, we couldn't do that here incase the kids see something like a rabbit on a spit and gives it mental problems later in life. Cuz that's the world we live in today.

This shop has allsorts

full baby pigs, chicken, rabbit you can even get a lamb in season or legs etc out of season

The best bit is it's less than two mins from my house so Sunday hangover can't be arsed to cook feeling isn't an issue lol

Lucky sod, what I'd give to be able pick up a rabbit from a rotisserie already cooked.

If I won the lotto I'd have me own butcher/rotisserie lol and what didn't get sold would be given to the poor, (poor white indigenous)

• Like 1