Amazing First Day

6 oclock start this morning so wasnt my best idea being up till 3 last night but up and out I was ferrets nets locator and my blue bitch in tow picked my butty up on the way down been excited about this trip all week I never really ferreted much always terrier work and hill stuff but when I have been always enjoyed so this year im gone be doing a hell of a lot more !!

Got to the farm could see plenty moving about on top skt caught one straight off love run into cover we lost sight of her but here she came with her catch across the fiels straight to my hand lovely nothing matters now we haven't blanked pressure off !! Sky has only been ferreting twice or 3 times but today she just seemed to know the score didnt stray off stayed around the berry and didnt look at the ferrets couldnt of asked for more her marking isnt the best but sure that will all come in due time had 8 all together should been a hell of alot more im no pro and the cover was just to thick but bloody enjoyed every second of today !! Thanks for reading !!

• Like 7

Nice one Owain, it's all about enjoying it mate and by the sounds of it you did.

The bitch sounds like she'll be a good help around the ferrets too.. Nice one mate..

Edited by NEWKID