I've Won Another Competition!

I'm fairly lucky when it comes to competitions. Got up this morning to a handwritten envelope addressed to myself and wife that I thought was very unusual. I pondered over it with a cup of tea before opening. As I opended it the first thing I saw was the headed letter from a publishing company that we use to subscribe to for a country magazine.I instantly thought they were offering a deal on subscription.I only won first prize on the last competition I entered before cancelling

A one nights stay for 2 in a 5* AA rated hotel with evening meal and breakfast in Ross On Wye to be taken Monday to Thursday between now and December.

Well happy..

• Like 1

only had good luck once because I am abit of a ugly fecker, any way I went out one night and was at the bar when a lass came up to me and asked if she could get me a drink , she must of been talking to me cos no one else was sat near me so I said yes please , she said your a good looking bloke can I take you for a meal , I thought my got she fecking blind, off we went for a meal and she did pay for it , then wait for it she said do you want to come back to my house and make love to me , feck me I thought there must be a god after all, after making love she fell asleep I could not believe what a great night I have just had and it could not get any better, until I noticed a black spot in the middle of her head , so I thought what the feck I aint got nowt to lose so I rubbed it out , you wont beleave it I only won a fecking car

• Like 1