South Africa Hunting

• 2 months later...

Jjm

You should come, i have a nice beginner package that include 5 nights accomodation and 4 trophies - impala, blesbok, warthog and blue wildebeest for under £1500

Real nice package for someone who would like to start getting in to hunting South Africa!

Extra days and animals can be added from our pricelist!

All the best

Gerrit

• 3 weeks later...

Jjm

You should come, i have a nice beginner package that include 5 nights accomodation and 4 trophies - impala, blesbok, warthog and blue wildebeest for under £1500

Real nice package for someone who would like to start getting in to hunting South Africa!

All the best

Gerrit

Would you allow these animals to be attempted by a dog/lurcher?

Jjm

All the best

Gerrit

It would take some dog to take any of those ........

Jjm

All the best

Gerrit

It would take some dog to take any of those ........

That's why I said attempted lol. There have been a few threads here about lurchers in SA. I figure short of winning the lottery this would be the only way I could experience it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think out of the 4 species mentioned the Warthog is the one a dog will have to know what he is doing!!! I have seen a couple of dogs trying their luck and got hung up in a tree with gashes where you can see the lungs moving while breathing!!! The antelopes are quite easy to get them held up with the dogs so you can make a kill shot!! I use 4 jack russels and a gsp to track wounded animals!! Once they found the blood it doesnt take too long for them to get the animal pinned down so you can come and finish the job!!!

• 3 months later...