Got The Daystate Regal

'Distinctly average'? It's a quality set up a regal. Whatever people say about Daystate being wank. It's only the bad stories you get on here. For every there 'shit' story, there's a Daystate and huntsman/regal owner larfffin that there DS is performing, or they are as the case maybe.

Everyone's got 100's. Two a penny, it's a good thing, don't get me wrong, . Does that make you a distinctly average shooter? ;) jokes.

Bad stories are not just on this forum!! ,I had one and its the worst PCP I have ever had and seamaster has had a few as well .

To say " but any pcp over the 650 mark will only be let down by the shooter " I don't think so ,look at the BSA r10 nothing but problems and the regal.

I take it that you don't like the HW100 then Rez :laugh:

Ha. This is f'kin bullshit v'man. For all the bad stories, as I say, there are owners that are completely happy with there own R10's and regals. Those who voice posts are generally complaining that there rifle is under performing, all brands and models sometimes don't live up to scratch, it's like cars, mass produced technical products.

I have seen your posts moaning about the DS service, performance etc, but if your set ups ran smoothly you wouldn't pipe up. Any 650 quid rifle, 'performing well', which is what I ment, will only be let down by its shooter.

I like 100's, but for god sake, the best set ups are the ones that surprise. I'm not one to follow the bloody crowd... Although I do have a tuned 97 yes ;) this, as you would agree is perhaps an exception.

Just a bit bored of the 100 posts. We've all had our cocks out over 100's. There great, but so is every other higher side of 500 beans... When performing well.

Love x

I for one do not take my tackle out over a German contraption, or any other for that matter. Daystate? They ride on a reputation for a mainly export market, as do BSA. All they actually do is assemble bought in parts, those parts are what let the products down. Incentive is maximum profit for least outlay. Air gunning is a mass market compared to other shooting, you will not however find many complaints about other types of rifle.

They do not care, their "service" is appalling. My sons Regal went back several weeks ago, stiff bolt. No word yet. BSA just replaced an Ultra I had issues with last year, no apology, no explanation.

In the States, the AR platform is copied, the cheaper ones are the source of complaint. Duff parts mainly. Thats the difference. Here we pay premium prices for imagined quality, there, generally you get quality for that premium price.

Daystate, in my experience are clever. They market well, with export in mind. They will not answer questions, especially technical ones. Even the forums are filled with shills, as the so called shooting press is as well.

They lack integrity, honesty and humility. The very opposite qualities that folk of my generation are used to, and expect.

So, like Villaman, I will point these things out all over the shop, whatever way I can. Why should there be two layers of service? Are English consumers less important than export markets?

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For all of the problems, Regals are nice rifles. I had an Ultra, loved it, that went back to BSA and was replaced, power fluctuations. Since sold. What the point is, and most folk miss it, is that th

I know what you're saying Rez, honest I do, but use the two side by side and there's only one winner. There are lots of guns better than the Regal too, not just the HW. AA S410/ 510, BSA R-10, BSA Ul

Ha. This is f'kin bullshit v'man. For all the bad stories, as I say, there are owners that are completely happy with there own R10's and regals. Those who voice posts are generally complaining that th

Posted Images

'Distinctly average'? It's a quality set up a regal. Whatever people say about Daystate being wank. It's only the bad stories you get on here. For every there 'shit' story, there's a Daystate and huntsman/regal owner larfffin that there DS is performing, or they are as the case maybe.

Everyone's got 100's. Two a penny, it's a good thing, don't get me wrong, . Does that make you a distinctly average shooter? ;) jokes.

Bad stories are not just on this forum!! ,I had one and its the worst PCP I have ever had and seamaster has had a few as well .

To say " but any pcp over the 650 mark will only be let down by the shooter " I don't think so ,look at the BSA r10 nothing but problems and the regal.

I take it that you don't like the HW100 then Rez :laugh:

Ha. This is f'kin bullshit v'man. For all the bad stories, as I say, there are owners that are completely happy with there own R10's and regals. Those who voice posts are generally complaining that there rifle is under performing, all brands and models sometimes don't live up to scratch, it's like cars, mass produced technical products.

I have seen your posts moaning about the DS service, performance etc, but if your set ups ran smoothly you wouldn't pipe up. Any 650 quid rifle, 'performing well', which is what I ment, will only be let down by its shooter.

I like 100's, but for god sake, the best set ups are the ones that surprise. I'm not one to follow the bloody crowd... Although I do have a tuned 97 yes ;) this, as you would agree is perhaps an exception.

Just a bit bored of the 100 posts. We've all had our cocks out over 100's. There great, but so is every other higher side of 500 beans... When performing well.

Love x

I have said bad things about both my HW100s but I all so praised them as well, its how the companies deal with your problem that gets me

Its a well known fact the BSA r10 had more than its fair share of problems , BSA came out with the mark 1 then mk2, in the 2012 model including VC BSA put a new reg in ,but still had problems ,that's why people like XTX air ,Tench, rat works and others are putting in after market regs in.

If I buy a item for a £ 1 or £100,000 I want it to work ,doesn't matter what it is !!

I do agree with you on the 97 :thumbs:

• Like 1

Totally agree with Rez there all theo I have only been air gunning 10 year mite not no as much as you guys a really think it's what they send you out at the end of the day all these guns are mass produced at the end of the day if you look you will find millions of problems with every make of airgun and that's fact. Hw100 is like a number 6 bus all theo a class rifle I just like summit a bit different and it seems a really quality gun to me and av had a lot of different guns my self and its up there with one of the best I've had at the min unless it starts with the problems in the next few months we will see keep you all posted in the next few month weather it Goes on the scrap heap or not lol

• Like 1