Pups Born Lastnight

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four pups born lastnight,three dogs and one bitch,the bitch i will be keeping as this was the reason lined her ,looking forward to bringing her on and joining the pack.labor went really well,no probl

Update on pups eight weeks this coming Monday,fit healthy and full of themselves.

Posted Images

Looking very well Keith, they are stocky pups, thats down to "ACE", my little fella has been cocking his leg since 12 weeks, a right cocky fecker, he's seen a few of those red fella's meet their end this week, hates everything and just wants to rag all before him, LOL's, my biggest problem is keeping him out of holes at the minute, he's been trying to follow my bitches and finds every hole interesting, I'll put a few pics up later in the week if I get a chance to take some, this cold weather is certainly welcome and will put the foxes to ground, I have a hunt meeting on Saturday and I am looking forward to a good day out, keep you posted, WM

• Like 1

she is looking well bud 'thanks'.there certainly full on pups,she's had to be put in her place once or twice by other dogs but its like water of a ducks back lol. hope your meet go's well Saturday ,and yes its getting cold up here at moment too..Got farm to rat sunday so i'll be taking pup along,but she'll be watching the commotion from the comfort of my jacket.look forward to your post's wm atb keith j.

Hi Keith,

Cracking dogs you've got there mate, looking at your pics I'm sure your from the same town as me. I'll not say where because I know some lads on here like to keep their location to them selves, but our town seems to be getting a canny few plummbers popping up. Got one my self.

Best wishes

Billy

Hello Billy,depends what town your talking about mate as most pics i put on here are different locations to were i live.pm me your town mate.Do you work your Plummer Billy,and do you know the breeding . i no of couple of lads that keep plummers near were i live but there not worked,i do believe one of them is from Scott Robson the others i'm not sure.put some pics up of your dog.ATB Keith j.

• Like 1

Hi Keith, my Plummer came from Alan Innes she's 14 month old. I do take my dogs out to hunt, just rabbits. I'm really impressed with the nose on the Plummer she pushes loads out but my JRT has a greater drive for catching stuff. I'll get my post count up so I can pm and put pics up.

Best wishes

Billy

Hi Keith, my Plummer came from Alan Innes she's 14 month old. I do take my dogs out to hunt, just rabbits. I'm really impressed with the nose on the Plummer she pushes loads out but my JRT has a greater drive for catching stuff. I'll get my post count up so I can pm and put pics up.

Best wishes

Billy

Nice looking bitch Billy,i know Alan, Had himself a few nice little dogs works them a lot on the rabbits.Went out with his little pack once few year back,good day out.Dose he still have Tag? atb keith j

• Like 1

Best wishes

Billy

Nice looking bitch Billy,i know Alan, Had himself a few nice little dogs works them a lot on the rabbits.Went out with his little pack once few year back,good day out.Dose he still have Tag? atb keith j

Last I heard he was unwell and had to let most of his dogs go, shame hes a smashing bloke who really helped me out getting the dog I wanted.

Looks a nice bitch Billy, how's she bred ?? pm if you prefer, she looks like she's wyremead bred but you never can tell, what height to the shoulder is she ?? photo's are hard to judge the size of a dog without something to compare, I hope she does you proud, she should catch plenty when it all kicks in, good hunting, WM

Looks a nice bitch Billy, how's she bred ?? pm if you prefer, she looks like she's wyremead bred but you never can tell, what height to the shoulder is she ?? photo's are hard to judge the size of a dog without something to compare, I hope she does you proud, she should catch plenty when it all kicks in, good hunting, WM

Hi WM, she's 13 inches at the shoulder

ATB

Billy

post-93589-0-05144600-1418160047_thumb.jpg