Spotted Pure White Saluki Bitch. St.helens

Hi

if anyone is missing a pure white saluki bitch (no collar), i would but her at about 2-3 years old. Shes on the hill near MacDonalds linkway. I couldnt grab her she was too frightened, tried to cox her for about two hours to follow me and my dog fenn. But couldnt get more than 5 yards to her. Will try go back out to get her with food in a bit. Didnt want to snatch at her in case she ran out into the linkway.

Posted here just in case any one has lost her or anyone knows shes missing

• Like 3

This bitch had been caught, now in leigh cat and dog home,

She looks to have recently welped.

Yes I caught her, But no rescue apart from them could help. I have a plan to spring her out of there next week, she also looks like she has broken her back toes. I will keep you all updated next Friday hopefully

• Like 1

No chip I take it? Once it's done 7 days it's legally a stray,just make sure you tell them you will take it on /pay for its 7days keep,otherwise they will quickly rehome it or pts.

I've been up today to tell them, although they said I can't put an interest in til Thursday (which is when I took her). Alarm set to ring them haha there will be a happy end to this story. Spent days trying to catch her she looked like she had recently whelped and I think due to her foot they just booted her out. There is something about this dog don't know what it is

• Like 1

No chip I take it? Once it's done 7 days it's legally a stray,just make sure you tell them you will take it on /pay for its 7days keep,otherwise they will quickly rehome it or pts.

I've been up today to tell them, although they said I can't put an interest in til Thursday (which is when I took her). Alarm set to ring them haha there will be a happy end to this story. Spent days trying to catch her she looked like she had recently whelped and I think due to her foot they just booted her out. There is something about this dog don't know what it is

good on you mate atb mc

• Like 1

good on you mate atb mc

Got a womanly stubborn on now hahah, I am determined this dog will get a good ending :)

• Like 1

Without trying to sound like I am knocking you fella ... Why did you give the dog to a rescue centre if you now want to keep it ? ...

One to see if it does have an owner and two because of the massive argument it caused between me and my boyfriend. Although this is now resolved ;)

Trust me it was not an easy decision on my part to give her to that dogs centre was phoning around to try not to resort to that. Plus I was working the day after and although my dog is used to animals and dogs, she is only use to one other dog staying at my home, am off next week so can help settle her. I didn't want to come home an find that my bitch had attack her, as she is a strong bitch as I live in a flat large at the moment and no where to separate them

Can totally see your point though I understand your question and it's very valid, if I had kennels probably been a different out come

Edited by Fennster16
  • Like 1