FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

Guest nitevision
Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...derrhound....collie ....wheaton...and even saluki crosses that can take care of a fox....its just getting the right dog for the job...like the saying ( the right tool for the right job)
agree with you,your dog looks handy :thumbs:
Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...derrhound....collie ....wheaton...and even saluki crosses that can take care of a fox....its just getting the right dog for the job...like the saying ( the right tool for the right job)
agree with you,your dog looks handy :thumbs:

he is a handy dog mate...gives a 100% everytime he goes out....hes determination is unreal....very well trained...hes been schooled the right way

this old dog kills foxes for fun ,and to say collie crosses or any thing else dont is wrong, my old collie x i put him down a very old lad 13 years ago now, killed them he would hunt cover just to get one,i used him with the hounds and terriers and lamping,now the old dog ive got now is a funny sod around other man which i like about him, u no no ones going to nick ur dogs if out lol.

post-1644-1200061720_thumb.jpg

Guest BIG FRANK
rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

Even good dogs get bit and if its a draw dog it will have to get bit...

And that aint my dog.. Its a friends

first cross 23 inch

great dog im shore mate but dont you think bull xs look fekin ugly... :hmm: if too much bull in there

Archived