FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

A mate of mine has a small lurcher well more of a mongrol with terrier and some sort of running dog she stands about 17 inch my mate is one of they people if you cant eat it why kill it :notworthy: he does all ferreting the bitch is about 8yr and she will kill fox for fun when she can get her hands on them you wouldnt even think this wee bitch had it in her very laid back type she is a great wee ferreting dog but also is a wee devil for fox when she finds them out in the cover she has been found half in a hole digging her way in very game wee dog

ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time

you've got to be joking "roystoncrankted"....i've seen both beddy and collie crosses kill foxes..plenty of times... :yes:

ive never seen anything other than a bullcross that could actually kill a fox. collie cross etc bedlington etc waste of time

you've got to be joking "roystoncrankted"....i've seen both beddy and collie crosses kill foxes..plenty of times... :yes:

check out the breeding properly if it kills foxes theres some bull some where in its blood :thumbs:

check out the breeding properly if it kills foxes theres some bull some where in its blood :thumbs:

roystoncrankted, you talk out of your arse hole.

Guest coney catcher99

im not the type to jump on the band waggon butt think befoe you speak mate thats bollocks

I think the nuthome been letting people out again :doh:

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...derrhound....collie ....wheaton...and even saluki crosses that can take care of a fox....its just getting the right dog for the job...like the saying ( the right tool for the right job)

post-4889-1200014813.jpg

Archived