FOX DOGS

Guest FOXDOG

rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

No questioning the breeding of that beauty .My idea of the perfect foxing dog and made of the right stuff by the sound of it ,if still doing them at 8 years old . :notworthy:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's another ugly bullx..........Her only fault , if you want to pick holes is that she sometimes just kills her game by locking on the wrong spot & taking uneeded stick , but she always does(di

mates wheaton/greyxdeerhoud/grey..........really old pic witton

Here is my 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound...he takes foxes day and night...pre ban of course... i know hes a bull greyhound but there are more fox dogs out there other than these crosses...like the beddy...

Posted Images

This dogs a 5/8 saluki 3/8 grey and hes only had 7 foxes, he gets bit every time on the strike but then he changes grip to the neck after that and its good nite for mr fox! i have only ever run about 10 with him as he is a coursing dog.

post-11934-1197117617.jpg

This dogs a 5/8 saluki 3/8 grey and hes only had 7 foxes, he gets bit every time on the strike but then he changes grip to the neck after that and its good nite for mr fox! i have only ever run about 10 with him as he is a coursing dog.

nice loooking dog mate thay all git bit some time that wat it s all abou chave

How often are all these dogs catching them, daily? weekly? every now and again?

i have unlimited fox baclay and took 20 in the 1 week in 200? with the 2 lurchers and shot a copple aswel with my frends i ust to do them daylay then just now and agen but i have seen loads about hear agen so anouther cull is gonting to happen :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

atb

frser

Unlimited foxes? Do they farm them up there? Do you run your dogs single or doubled up? If you really catch that many foxes your dogs should be well marked up. If a dog runs a fox & waits for the chance for a neck hold it is certain to catch less than a dog who is willing to grab anywhere. Loads of times have I witnessed dogs nailing foxes by the back leg or brush just as they were trying to get through a fence or hedge.A dog that waits will surely miss more.

that one didnt have much of a chance :gunsmilie: nice dogs,good to see you have your fella back sting :victory:
cheers mate, black dog aint mine,the other two are. and after his ordeal he,s back to normal.

exellent mate :victory: exellent,good to see

:censored: f*****g thieving b*****ds :censored::boxing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
rubyandrof005.jpg

Fox dog 8 year old was out 4/5 nights a week and digging on a sunday...

Even good dogs get bit and if its a draw dog it will have to get bit...

And that aint my dog.. Its a friends

first cross 23 inch

looks like a strong dog mate :thumbs:

I know a thread has been done a while ago on fox dogs but.... I just like talking about them :laugh: Now the question is nowadays is it only the bull and wheaten x s that are the real deal fox dogs or does anyone now of anydogs say collie x s genuinely doing the job? Most of the good dogs these days seem to be 26" plus does anyone know any small dogs doing the job? Put a few pics up of yer dogs and il put one up of mine tomorrow although I have mixed feelings about the dog at the moment, hes about 20 months old but I cant make up my mind about him, one day he will destroy foxes and the next he will make hard work of, I mean he hasnt jacked or anything but I dont know, Hes mostly whippet and grey with between 1/4 and 1/8 bull, 24 1/2 inches and 55 pounds :D

Mother of my pup was 1st cross collie grey round 25 inches did the job on fox pre ban doubt my pup will thogh as crossed with a whippet but mainly wanted for rabbiting anyway

Archived