My Old Regal

My mate went in to the gun shop to day the one I got my regal from and apparently my old regal is up for sale with all new internals in but in my old stock and is being sold as new ,how the hell can they do that ,its a used gun !!

• Like 1

My mate went in to the gun shop to day the one I got my regal from and apparently my old regal is up for sale with all new internals in but in my old stock and is being sold as new ,how the hell can they do that ,its a used gun !!

It would be nice to know the story behind this, if Daystate are responsible, well just another question mark over their attitude.

I once was sold an air-arm's pro sport which was sold to me as'' new'' by an rfd but when I tried to register the warranty with air arm's over the phone they told me that said rifle was 2 year's old and had been back to them twice for warranty repairs,i took the rifle back to my rfd and told them [BANNED TEXT] air arms said and they said it was a mistake and that air arm's had sent them a second hand rifle as a new one ,I got my money back in the end.

john