Hey guys ...just rang SGC and they got most models in stock and especially the one I'm more drawn towards so I'm gunna take a drive up soon to have a look and get some gear in aswell so wish me luck guys and I'll keep you posted :)

Edited by celticrusader

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys just got back now....got what I wanted but have to go back for the wildcat mod as they didn't have it in for .243. Apart from that I got extras including the ammo , bipod , cleaning kit a

Nice one CC. Mine turn next lol. Just waiting for this variation

Ah right ok then i will do that as I'm off down the range after it Anyways.

Posted Images

Cheers guys just got back now....got what I wanted but have to go back for the wildcat mod as they didn't have it in for .243.

Apart from that I got extras including the ammo , bipod , cleaning kit and a Zeiss duralyt 3-12x50 reduced by nearly £200 as the new model in black is out soon ..lol..so all in all a happy bunny.

Just gotta get that mod and get cracking with it now. :). Exciting stuff!

• Like 2

Well done CelticCrusader. I was down there myself today, drooling over the guns that I havent quite got enough saved for. So happy for,you, (and jealous) (-:

Sounds like you got a really nice set up.

My turn after yours Dan. Mad, because Ive already got my certificate. I should have saved first and then sent off for my variation. Never mind

Had to sell my pulsar wack it on the credit card and now wait until I sell my quad until I pay the rest off which ain't an awfull lot, considering the rifle was £550 and the scope was the same price roughly I ended up paying £1600 for the extras....now that is crazy thank god I didn't wanna spend another £500 plus on a rifle.

I got 58 grain Winchester varmint at the moment, the plan is if I can get down the range this weekend and they get back to me this week i'll pick up the mod on the way to the range and start chucking some rounds down range and get it zeroed.

Good round, I'm sure. Bet you cant wait. Fingers crossed.

I see winchester have a ballistics app but only available for Iphone. Strelok on android doesnt look to bad if youre into the ballistics side of things

Thanks!...a good point I hadn't thought of, will see if I can get ballistic app.

One thing I have managed to do was order a spare magazine for the range at £50 instead of the £100 SGC was offering...yeh right guys!.. Had enough out of me I think. :)