bull x pups for sale

putting these on for a keeper friend,sire is my dog remus(1st x bull grey) and the dam is a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull,both parents are really racy and quick,pm zap off here for more details and contact number,but dont ask him for pictures as he could'nt put these on :doh: pups are in the borders(scotland).

post-960-1192456869_thumb.jpg

post-960-1192456889_thumb.jpg

post-960-1192456916_thumb.jpg

post-960-1192457035_thumb.jpg

i had a pup out of zaps bitch(not this bitch) to remus she is a pleasure to own...

done everything i've expected for her age :thumbs: aand all her litter mates are going well

as i'm sure a few members on here will vouch for :victory:

441897.JPG

Edited by roybo
putting these on for a keeper friend,sire is my dog remus(1st x bull grey) and the dam is a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull,both parents are really racy and quick,pm zap off here for more details and contact number,but dont ask him for pictures as he could'nt put these on :doh: pups are in the borders(scotland).

has the bitch sold yet mate ? i can send a deposit first thing in morning!?

has the bitch sold yet mate ? i can send a deposit first thing in morning!?

again i dont have the pups,i put the pics on for the lad who does'nt come on the comp cause ZAP cant put pics on,BUT ZAP HAS THE LADS NUMBER IF YOUR INTERESTED SO COULD YOU PLEASE PM FOR THE DETAILS

good luck i hope its still there for ya :thumbs: