Variation Help Please

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha cheers Walshie. I really like the HMR but won't ever use it when i have a CF and especially now i have an open ticket. I can't say a bad word against the HMR other than running cost's and it's pr

Haha should have Walshie. I'm going Saturday to a permission. I rang owner today to let him know im coming and he said he's seen at least 1 fox every night at 8pm like clockwork. So gonna setup where

Lol..they all have a place walshie maybe not with some

You might just have to take the hit if you get it but its restricted, and when you do get it get out there and get lots of ammo through it and get down the range and then reapply at the 4-6 month period again and it might be fine for the restrictions to be lifted :)

If your taking the 17 off your ticket you need to sell it before you send it in

Because you can't have it taken off your ticket while you still own it no matter who's got it

Put the variation in to have a 22 250 as well but keep the 17 sell it when your ready

• Like 1

Dan will still have to prove he's got rid of it when the ticket goes in even if it's a letter transferring ownership to

The RFD confirmation that the 17 is no longer his and who know owns it needs to go in with the ticket

• Like 1

ok thats good then sdan, just got off the phone from my FEO and a few questions out the way and he's given me the go ahead for .243 and i should get it back in a week or so :) ha ha ha im super excited now i've got a few rifles on a short list to look at now so i cant wait.

I've been saving and just sold my pulsar via eBay so money ain't the problem but im not sure until its in my hands I think it'll be the same with most, personally I've been looking at something in black or green synthetic without stainless steel barrels as I dont like shiny parts and something with a detachable mag and guess the ruger is filling in a few of the things Im looking for.

Used a sako t85 black synth last year while stalking in 30-06 and was alright but then I also used a ruger m77 mk2 in 30-06 aswell and preferred that so I guess its up to the personal preference.

Thinking of something in 6-24 x for the glass on top but then I'm undecided at the moment...I guess its the same there.

Whatever happens mate i'll post some pics to show what I decided on.