The Little Avon River

Guest little_lloyd

• 3 weeks later...
Guest little_lloyd
I fish it quite alot at berkley where i live :notworthy:

You part of the berkely esate fishing sydacyte then? Im thinking of joining either Berkely or Charfeild club!!

But hey ive fished it before and theres some decent trout and chub in that water

I fish it quite alot at berkley where i live :notworthy:

You part of the berkely esate fishing sydacyte then? Im thinking of joining either Berkely or Charfeild club!!

But hey ive fished it before and theres some decent trout and chub in that water

:laugh::laugh: doesnt sound like he is to me :laugh::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_lloyd
I`m allowed on there for nothing mate as no one has ever told me different ...

Too Right Royston :thumbs::laugh:

Mind you if you sor the balifs you would not have to even think about running lol :laugh:

Guest little_lloyd
RESULT!!!! :thumbs:

No Brown Trout then Royst? I have had bads of them down there, Along with the Chub but no Pike!!

Mind ye i could probaly give you the answer why your not getting much trout :feck:

No Brown Trout then Royst? I have had bads of them down there, Along with the Chub but no Pike!!

Mind ye i could probaly give you the answer why your not getting much trout :feck:

I have had the odd one but nothing major...Dont really go for the trout mate...Did dig a fox once with a terrier just behind the hunt kennels on the bank where the soil is as red as blood.....

Guest little_lloyd

I have had the odd one but nothing major...Dont really go for the trout mate...Did dig a fox once with a terrier just behind the hunt kennels on the bank where the soil is as red as blood.....

I take you had permission for the dig tho, I now where ye mean!!!

Did you live down here then?

Seen many mink while you been fishing :whistling:

Loads of permision round there as far as the eye could see......This was about 14 years ago mate when permision wasn`t sourced for the reason no one really cared to much with what you was doing because they was to busy providing a good quality of life for there own family and not poking there nose in to other peoples buisness....