Oscar X Bella Pup

Pups standing at just over 25 tts and just past the seven month mark am a right sailor. Didnt buy the pup at eight week old as a squeaker so just know hes round the seven month mark. But credit to sailor and Alan he's turning into a nice looking animal his coats coming back in good condition lol ;)

post-93870-0-97110700-1403278727_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmy1982
  • Like 1

Started them both on gain puppy now on gain 28 plus gain nuggets no meat just dry. But when in work al give them a few lambs hearts a week after work Ive always found too much protein can knock the dogs performance does any body else think that.

Looking well lads I've got a 15 month old bitch owt ov bella from the linein I had with her befor I give her too sailor atb with pups lads

cheers tintin this big feck wont be ready start ov season only just finding his legs lol. Am saying hes guna make about 27 28 tts when in field playing about this bitch pup of mine leave him standing when shes starts putting the turns in. He's got the pace just the turning he needs to pick up on. But that will come in time hes growing alot faster than the bitch pup tho.