Tonites Boxing

Anyone see Ovil Mckenzie fight earlier,what a cracking fella he is......proper old school fighter not particularly talented but will fight anyone and always gives everything,never really had much of a break,not a particularly popular fighter,not a great ticket seller,always been avoided......hasnt got a pot to piss in ( i was giving him a lift home from the gym every day last week :D ).......but finally getting the recognition he deserves,real nice fella as well always saying how grateful he is to England for " letting me live here "......bless his heart........littlle bit out of his reach i think but would dearly love to win a world title for England.

Trains out of the Peacock gym in Canning Town which has always been surrounded by controversy due to the family who own it but Martin and Tony are a credit to the sport and im made up for a couple of old pals....Ovil Mckenzie British Champion......" Proud as a Peacock ".

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

well done Paul Butler quality fighter, gutted for Stuey Hall, done hios best, never looked in trouble, maybe if Hall started afstre and harder he would of won, Bulter class plenty of work even when over faced a little, cracking fighter, deserved the win, well done Saunders as well not seen that un yet, greta fight seen most of it well worth watching again, best I seen for a while to be fair

well done Paul Butler quality fighter, gutted for Stuey Hall, done hios best, never looked in trouble, maybe if Hall started afstre and harder he would of won, Bulter class plenty of work even when over faced a little, cracking fighter, deserved the win, well done Saunders as well not seen that un yet, greta fight seen most of it well worth watching again, best I seen for a while to be fair

You b*****d :D im sitting here with 1 eye on the footie and recording the Boxnation channel to watch after the game......and you,ve gone and spoiled it now :laugh:

• Like 1

Anyone see Ovil Mckenzie fight earlier,what a cracking fella he is......proper old school fighter not particularly talented but will fight anyone and always gives everything,never really had much of a break,not a particularly popular fighter,not a great ticket seller,always been avoided......hasnt got a pot to piss in ( i was giving him a lift home from the gym every day last week :D ).......but finally getting the recognition he deserves,real nice fella as well always saying how grateful he is to England for " letting me live here "......bless his heart........littlle bit out of his reach i think but would dearly love to win a world title for England.

Trains out of the Peacock gym in Canning Town which has always been surrounded by controversy due to the family who own it but Martin and Tony are a credit to the sport and im made up for a couple of old pals....Ovil Mckenzie British Champion......" Proud as a Peacock ".

the upsetter ;) saw him beat enzo macranelli --- however you spell it...

Edited by the_stig

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: mate when ya watch it ya know why am posting about it :thumbs:, you gunna love it :yes:, even though its in the North East, thankfully though our lad never come from Hartlepool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just a couple of mile down road from where am sat in Darlington, not often ya see a local lad loose a world title but appreciate the challengers efforts that ya still enjoy the foght am gutted for Halll cos he just lost what he likely never thought he would hold, elated for Butler cos he electric, stepping up in weight, class act, Boxing the winner, seems to be getting better and brits leading the charge :thumbs:

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: mate when ya watch it ya know why am posting about it :thumbs:, you gunna love it :yes:, even though its in the North East, thankfully though our lad never come from Hartlepool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just a couple of mile down road from where am sat in Darlington, not often ya see a local lad loose a world title but appreciate the challengers efforts that ya still enjoy the foght am gutted for Halll cos he just lost what he likely never thought he would hold, elated for Butler cos he electric, stepping up in weight, class act, Boxing the winner, seems to be getting better and brits leading the charge :thumbs:

Must admit i did flick over quick they was into the 3rd round i only watched a few minutes but Butler looked to be working him over so it sounds like more of the same,looking forward to this crappy football match ending now !..........had a bit of a bet earlier ive had Price/Mckenzie/Saunders/Butler/Martinez all to win so 4 out of 5 so far :D

• Like 1

hartlepool where's maxhardcore at lol
  • Like 1