here we go

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say one thing if people didnt come on here to be spitefull and have a go call people liers when they wasnt there or know anybody that was there there may be a lot more interesting threads on this site about the working terrier

EXACTLY WHY I DONT POST ON THIS SITE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW TO MANY WANKERS & ANTI'S ON THIS SITE USED TO BE GOOD SHAME.

that is nt a fresh dig. there s no fresh soil round the hole and the grass as grown over the old soil, not having a go but who ever dug it should back filled it !

that is'nt a fresh dig ......very bold statement to make .........are you calling the lad in the hole a liar .. well if you are wind your neck in and shut up you muppet ........... i have met the lad that dug that hole , he was sat here in my front room drinking tea chatting about dogs hunting etc , i sold him a terrier............and i for one can honestly say that "harddigging" is not a liar .........so why the feck come out with such a statement on his thread .........i'll tell you why .....because you are not capable and /or have never put your back into it and dug that deep to your dog ....actualy you probably have not got a dog :feck: ............."Harddigging" how are you getting on with the dog ???????

i'll tell you why .....because you are not capable and /or have never put your back into it and dug that deep to your dog ....actualy you probably have not got a dog :feck: .............

nelly could well be wrong about the hole bitsa lurcher,like your wrong about nelly,, he does a bit.

either way its a good hole who ever dug nice one, i wouldnt mind a few holes like that in my cv :D

edited spelling.

Edited by SHOT
i always seem to get filthy when i dig :whistling:

Try using a shovel instead of your hands and hat, make the hole nice and wide and give your self some room next time then :thumbs:

This bloke in the picture seems to have done just that in my eyes.