Terrier Boxes Deakin

Just picked up a double terrier box from Deakin on here, we brought it as a raffle prize for our Terrier and Lurcher show on Sunday (Oakley Hunt details in Gamefairs/events section), absolutely spot on I had triple off him some years back and is still going strong if you boys are looking for a good truck box for your terriers you won't go far wrong with Deakins good quality good value. Or if your free Sunday get down to the show and buy yourself a raffle ticket.

Deakin's boxes are well made but a bit on the small side, he also says he will get the boxes delivered anywhere 15 pound delivery???? But the mate didn't tell him he lived in Ireland so Deakin has his money and boxes and won't deliver ! So after a bit of an argument with Deakin I get the boxes picked up for the mate but the 15 quid delivery money was ment to be in side it wasn't and the lad never got it back??? So anyone who buys anything from him make sure it's done right

I can only comment on my own dealings with Deakin, all I can say is he made them on time and at the price we agreed. I find the size of the boxes spot on even for my biggest terrier, I'm out three times a week through the season and I haven't had so much as a screw come loose on my triple box