crosmans 2250b

oryt lads i went out the other day and decided to buy a crosmans 2250b (ratcatcher) i was told it is a ideal gun for rabbits,birds etc i would like to talk to someone who own's one or has recently owned one to find out abit more about them :gunsmilie:

Wrong section mate.I've got two rattys,a standard one and a tuned one.To be honest the standard ratty isn't really up to the job of killing rabbits,unless you were stood next to them.A standard ratty puts out about 7ftlbs,however this can vary quite a lot with temperature.They are the business for indoor ratting,but thats about it. :thumbs:

Edited by bill88
  • 4 months later...

I've got one. Great for rats, ferral pigeons in sheds, and garden pest control! I've had two rabbits with mine, but only because I got close enough. 15 yards or so. Real fun guns & brutal at close range, with the right pellet. :thumbs:

I've got one. Great for rats, ferral pigeons in sheds, and garden pest control! I've had two rabbits with mine, but only because I got close enough. 15 yards or so. Real fun guns & brutal at close range, with the right pellet. :thumbs:

done any mods yet or just standard

done any mods yet or just standard

I havn't started modding it, apart from the red tip silencer. (wish I hadn't bothered! :laugh:) I've made enquires about longer barrels, bulk filling, etc, so maybe i'll take the plunge one day! :thumbs: