Ticket Question ?!?!

My ticket has just been delivered after getting some conditions changed + increased ammo limit, the sound mod on .223 has not been added to firearms possessed :hmm:

Q1 - Do I need to send back to firearms licensing department, or can the RFD I originally purchased it from re-add to new certificate ?

Q2 - When you have open ticket do any conditions set out from the FEO get disregarded ? i.e. shooting from elevated position ?

I'm confident Q2 is yes, and that it's my judgment on the land I have lawful authority to shoot , but wanted to double check with the experts, and I've emailed Q1 to firearms licensing but won't expect reply until next week.

Thanks in advance :thumbs:

If it were me, I'd get the dept to add it back on. Nowt worse than a copper asking to see your cert and you handing him a piece of paper with some biro markings to say you're allowed the mod next to the officially typed info from the dept.

Shouldn't be an issue as they have it on their computer that you have the authority for it and should have noted that you purchased it as well. Just keeps all the paperwork above board and consistent if you get it corrected at source.

• Like 1

If it were me, I'd get the dept to add it back on. Nowt worse than a copper asking to see your cert and you handing him a piece of paper with some biro markings to say you're allowed the mod next to the officially typed info from the dept.

Shouldn't be an issue as they have it on their computer that you have the authority for it and should have noted that you purchased it as well. Just keeps all the paperwork above board and consistent if you get it corrected at source.

Cheers for that mate, I've just posted it off, and have since had email from licensing asking me to send it back also do jobs a good en lol

Edited by Tornado1979

How long have you had your licence before it became open?

Reason being is i have loads of land that i need to be passed/cleared and regulary get new permission in shropshire and powys :hmm: so having a open ticket would be alot easier than contacting them all the time with new land.

:thumbs:

Reason being is i have loads of land that i need to be passed/cleared and regulary get new permission in shropshire and powys :hmm: so having a open ticket would be alot easier than contacting them all the time with new land.

contact them and explain this and they will look at it, even better if you have insurance with public liability :thumbs:

I've had ticket 6 month mate, I had same problem waiting for land checks so wrote a letter explaining everything with examples where I've waited for months due to conditions on ticket.