Walnut Stock Oil

Whats the best thing to put on a Daystate Air Ranger stock, only asking because i got the stock wet today and it left marks on the stock. However i got rid of the marks by rubbing the stock down with a warm damp rag, but it now feels slightly rough and needs re-oiling, i would like something that would not mark again if it got wet but would still looks great :D

I finished a walnut catapult with it today, first time using it, it brings the grain out lovely and leaves a good hard wearing finish as well, apply as many coats until desired finish is achieved, just rub lightly with fine wire wool between coats, this was after a couple of coats, will buff it tomorow when I finish coating it 4B050A5F-749D-4DDA-AA86-BF8E27DC409F.jpg

• Like 1

I finished a walnut catapult with it today, first time using it, it brings the grain out lovely and leaves a good hard wearing finish as well, apply as many coats until desired finish is achieved, just rub lightly with fine wire wool between coats, this was after a couple of coats, will buff it tomorow when I finish coating it 4B050A5F-749D-4DDA-AA86-BF8E27DC409F.jpg

Looks good that mate, I'm about to pick up a new gun with a walnut stock this tuesday, and that looks to have a good finish and colour to it :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

This might sound strange but i have been wondering for a while, what does the term "Buff" mean? Should i do that to my gun?