Nice. How do you find the TBG holds when its held against the pin like that? I've only ever used a pin on double TBG that was in a continuous loop.

Fine mate. I just checked when I took this picture and it was the 2nd of jan and these bands are still going strong, all my mates shoot it heavily and it was just the other day I said how well they were doing.post-45598-0-94498100-1400239915_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Iv only just give my lad his wee catty back after taking it off him lol

Bet the lad loves that one bob, well done

I haven`t quite got that leverage since my daughter shot her hand. Lucky it was just the web between her thumb and forefinger, but shes lost her edge and can take them or leave them now. :laugh: Especially after her seeing my mates thumb and the corker on here.

how have you fixed those bands on BECAUSE I HAVE just done one for my lass looped through leather tabs and fixed back together back at the pouch it is my first attempt at a natural but I think it might be to heavy a pull for her

Edited by Matt the Rat
TO REMOVE IDIOTIC TEXT TALK.

I started off giving my lad a tub a soft sweets to fire out the catty, even them him an his mate were hurting each other lol

:laugh: Boys will be boys.

how have you fixed those bands on bc av just done one for my lass looped through leather tabs and fixed back together back at the pouch it is my first attempt at a natural but I think it might be to heavy a pull for her

Loop of string through the hole in your forks, put one side of your band set in the string and pull it through your forks, dont pull it all the way through, you want to create a loop for the pin to sit in, once you have put both pins in, and both sides are equal and your happy, tie up your bands behind the pin. You can just see the string where Ive tied it off. I used kite string..