Night Vision Monocular Scope *an/pvs 22 Uns (Universal Night Site)

One for the serious guys only so there is no need to explain. Just youtube it.

On ebay for a more few days,,,,,,,,, item number 191176758954, Throw an offer, At worst it can only be refused.

Just put in front of your dayscope and away you go, You dont even have to have it lined up properly, Its that clever.

AN/PVS 22 UNS (UNIVERSAL NIGHT SITE) - THE OST AN/PVS22 IS THE "END OF THE ROAD" IN NIGHT VISON TECHNOLOGY FOR A NON DEDICATED NIGHT VISION SCOPE/ WEAPON SYSTEM.... WITH THE UNS AND ITS EASY ON, EASY OFF MOUNTING SYSYTEM, THE AN/PVS22 UNS WILL TURN YOUR STANDARD DAYTIME COMBAT/LONG RANGE SNIPER WEAPON/OPTIC COMBO INTO A DEAD OF NIGHT "HOME RUN HITTER".... THERE IS NO ZEROING OF THE AN/PVS22 -- ONCE HOST WEAPON'S OPTICS IS ZEROED FOR DAY TIME OPERATIONS YOU JUST CLAMP THE UNIT ON WITH ITS Q/D MOUNT AND START FIRING!! THERE IS NO FINER NIGHT VISION UNIT OUT THERE THAN THE UNS AS IT IS A VERY FLEXIBLE LIGHT WEIGHT WEAPON NIGHT VISION PLATFORM.... YOU SIMPLY PICK THE FIREARM AND OPTIC OF YOUR CHOICE (FROM 1.5 TO 12x) AND ADD THE UNS IN FRONT OF IT FOR NIGHT USE...
THE UNIT FEATURES A FULL MIL-SPEC GEN 3 (AUTOGATED PINNACLE) IMAGE INTENSIFIER TUBE, A FAST F/1.15 CATADIOPTRIC LENS FOR A BRIGHTER AN SHARPER IMAGE IN STARLIGHT

http://www.ownthenight.com/catalog/i31.html

Monkey, What planet you from, $10,000 scope and you really want me to insult him with a monkey. That was your offer buddy, Went past that price before you finished your brew,, I know what he wants and he will get it, Thats why he asked me to put it on here for us poor buggers and its cheaper than the bloody chrome cost, Yes, Tempted but Australia Roo shooting is calling again. Just hard for the Mrs to get another 6 month off work but she`s working on it. Then again it wont be the first time ive used her face for ratting.

Scared the f**k out of them giant rabbits last time we went.

Do you know the seller? As he's using pics from the internet. There's exactly the same add on an American website that deals in nv. Seems a bit dodgy if you ask me. A mate spoke to him on the phone and he hung up when asked about the pictures so be careful lads

Well we wasnt asking you how dodgy it looks, Ive seen it and everything is fine, Mayby your mate is the one acting like a prick and offering him a monkey. Lol. He isnt the first to have had the phone put down on him.

For what he wants you can drive to cantabury and collect,,,,

No need for that just saying it's not pictures of the actual item. And I was asking if you new and trusted the seller. If you have any more info please pm me or put it up here as it is something I would be interested in bit a lot of money to be spending without doing your homework.

Nip round and see it, Your closer than us,

Dont see why your getting your mate to phone for you ,,,, yet you can slag the lad off and call him dodgy and you didnt even speak to him,,,, And it is a pic of the actual item Not generic, It just turned out too big so had to cut it down for ebay. We do it on here and other forums all the time if we can be arsed.

• Like 2

Calm down I ain't having a go at you or you mate just want to get to the bottom of it to deside weather to bid or not. It's should have been easy and a quick yes from you, saying yes you knew him and you'd seen the unit or no you don't know him

Here's the original add with that picture

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/nightvision.html

scroll down and you will see it. My mate who lives in wales called before I knew of the listing as he also wanted it.

Edited by bangbang

Yep, Not complaining buddy, Not me that wants another, Your right, Pics wont go on lad so generic, Far too big, Cant even send em to me to shrink down and put on for you, Too late now for the bargain anyway as its gone well past what he asked for, Thats why i put it on when he asked, Have you tried speaking with him yet, Still a few hours left before he takes it off.

Right so can you answer me a few straight questions as before you said they were of the actual item and now there generic?

Do you know the seller?

Have you seen the actual item not pictures of it?

And just out of interest what was he asking for it? Cheers

The price was for me, Yep seen the item but why cant you just mail or phone him and speak, Thats the funny thing, Why keep asking me, I`m not the one selling it or buying it. You have the item number, He dont bite you know, The reason its generic is because he is away till today which i didnt know so did the ebay on his phone three days ago. No pics on the phone but at home, Give him a ring again. Absolutely no point speaking to the monkey when you have the organ grinders number is there, Take it to PM if you like because all your doing is wasting another page.