Quick Change Slits /and Putting Scales On A Milbro Type Catty

what would ye think about putting quick change slits in a milbro type catapult to shoot looped tubes and if you did that could you still be able to use single square or tubes elastic with them im getting 2 milbro type blanks im gonna put scales on them and can any one put up a few pics or a video of how to put them on could you just epoxy or do you have to drill holes and put pins in them i never put scales on a catty but it would be nice to have them done the way i want

• Like 1

Ive put mahogany scales on two milbro blanks with just epoxy mate,clamp in position until set then sand to shape,use good epoxy and you wont get them off.

nice one for the reply il try it during the week il put up a pic when i have them done

It don't go in and out your pocket as quick in the parks lol. Got a squirel to its name now aswell pal.

ha park poacher! I know what you mean about the size, funny that it came from a company called "POCKET predator" :-/ lol