Hi lads bought this original bill Hayes (pocketpredator) Hathcock target sniper catty from America, I paid over £50 for it. Looking to trade it for another catty, I've made a replica of it so I no longer use it, they are extremely accurate and easy to aim/shoot! Universal forks so can be used with bands/tubes/squares. I've hardly used it , still like new . Will come banded with theraband gold...... Let me know if your interested, cheers 8D465A8A-A727-49D8-BAE1-0CF50896F3AB.jpg

Don't have to be a catty to be honest bob, anything hunting/outdoors related, also into ferreting air gunning etc

Hmmm... What do you need then, I make nets, from scratch. Spun poly.. I have a bit of 4" mesh machine made net I could knock up into a traditional longnet with end pins? I dont know mate, never been too good at trading.

anyone that pays fifty notes for something you should have grown up making and playing with wants a head shake,i paid £30 for one long time ago raffle help for heroes now that made sence to me

and il just add,this whole fecking site in a round about way is about someone trying to make money out of someone else one way or another.glad i dont drink with half you lot on here.

and il just add,this whole fecking site in a round about way is about someone trying to make money out of someone else one way or another.glad i dont drink with half you lot on here.

Wanna buy a daag? :laugh: FFs lighten up. Whats £50? Pair of cheap shoes, few hours down the pub... Whatever floats your boat. If you have any decent handmade hunting gear you have made, I`m always up for a artifact, fool and his money and all that.

• Like 1

Wanna buy a daag? :laugh: FFs lighten up. Whats £50? Pair of cheap shoes, few hours down the pub... Whatever floats your boat. If you have any decent handmade hunting gear you have made, I`m always up for a artifact, fool and his money and all that.

fool and his money ,you aint wrong,i tend to live in the real world thats no malice mate just cracks me up you crack on and enjoy :thumbs:

fool and his money ,you aint wrong,i tend to live in the real world thats no malice mate just cracks me up you crack on and enjoy :thumbs:

You wanna try living in Bob world mate. f***ing life of riley. Dont own my own house , but who does these days. Dont claim benifits though, Mrs works full time, go hunting when I like, 2 cars, 1 child, soon old enough to take care of herself, so me and her will be off around the world again... Whats not real about that? Take it to PM if you like cos your having a go on another thread. Cant be doing with feeding the monkeys..

You wanna try living in Bob world mate. f*****g life of riley. Dont own my own house , but who does these days. Dont claim benifits though, Mrs works full time, go hunting when I like, 2 cars, 1 child, soon old enough to take care of herself, so me and her will be off around the world again... Whats not real about that? Take it to PM if you like cos your having a go on another thread. Cant be doing with feeding the monkeys..

pm sent