pics of my bedlington dog.

here is a few pics of my bedlington dog. been on a few digs but shown no intrest in going as yet. although yesterday when my bro took him out for a walk they found a dead fox which the local ex vet had shot and he had a small rag of it. so there might be light at the end of the tunnel after all but im not counting my chickens yet!! he's got a massive head and a superb coat and very large teeth. hopefully he'll go soon. cheers keith.

post-4922-1191690052_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1191690067_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1191690094_thumb.jpg

post-4922-1191690109_thumb.jpg

BEDLINGTONS CAN BE A BIT SLOW TO START MY BITCH WAS BUT WHEN THEY GO THEY GO, GET HIM ON SOME FAST ACTION LIKE RATS IF YOU CAN CATCH ALIVE RAT AND LET HIM CHASE IT INTO A FOX EARTH THAT MAY BE WHAT HE NEEDS BUT DONT DISPAIR KEEP GOING

Brodie is looking well with you , he has good bloodlines ! Sire is murphy , G sire piper , G dam tango SJs breeding . The lakey blood on sires side is nailor , on dams side who was scruffy a 1/2 cross beddy lakey , dont know much about only a hard bitch , there is n stevens stuff . Put the time into the dog and you should have a good little worker . Good hunting this season . :thumbs: We have 2 pups out of a mistake mating of your dog to Newburns bitch , 1 is gone to a pet home (to big ) the bitch pup is coming on well .

Edited by alun1960