• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Text talk was the reason Bitsa....

I wasn't the one who curbed your posting, but I have to agree with what was done.....you'll be back on soon

well at least i now know why , so i will be very punctual and in future and stick to typing the queens english :signthankspin:

okay i have just tried to reply post on this thread under my own name " bitsa lurcher " and i'm still off , so while you all decide when i can come back on i'll just piss off else where for a week or two

i'd becarefull about banning folk over text talk, with all the immagrants in this country they could have you over being raceist! as they dont know the queen english :thumbs:

:censored::censored: load that bloody boat up and ship them back!

I don't think there is anything on this earth that bugs me as much as text talk! I don't even see the need for it in text messages, so when you're not short of space and you have a whole keyboard to play with, it is completely and utterly unnecessary!!

Im sure the mods usually send a message saying why you are suspended or something like that....or i think they used to....or maby ive dreamt it :blink:

MOLL.

I don't believe for one moment that you've ever been banned Moll!

*edited to remove typo*

Edited by Ron Weasley
I don't think there is anything on this earth that bugs me as much as text talk! I don't even see the need for it in text messages, so when you're not short of space and yopu have a whole keyboard to play with, it is completely and utterly unnecessary!!

Exactly Ron :yes: