Sign in to follow this  
bobjs

Hope This Is Ok In This Area ? Honda 500R Classic.

i have a honda classic 500r 1984 for sale,

had a good bit of money spent on it in the last year but i need the funds for a new small 4x4 and a new scope,(more details if your interested)

1, http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/ ... 879fd9.jpg

2, http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/ ... c4f4c4.jpg

this is not for the faint hearted as this will rip your arms of and then hit you with the soggy end on the way past. you will need a triumph old school riders leg to kick it over so be warned,THIS IS NOT A TOY.

£2100 cash on collection from my workplace at highclere castle near Newbury berkshire.

thank you

bob.

owsome bit of kit bud if I had the money id snap it up ive had a good few of these and they are totally brilliant bloody hell out of work causes so much pain like no money :(

i will drop the price to £2000 cash if someone has it before next monday.28th

thanks all.

bob.

bob is that not nicknamed the hobbyhorse,its a long time since I fell of a cr 500 it looks brand new,wf

Hi Bud

you got it, we used to call them the ripper or the ball crusher :)

still here and sad to see it go but need a new veh.

go carful coz others don't.

bob.

Its been a long time ive seen one of the that in right condition fair play to ya mate

Its been a long time ive seen one of the that in right condition fair play to ya mate

cheers bud

been told its worth a bit more than i am asking but i just need the cash to pay some bills and a new motor of some kind, i also have a 13 foot boat for sale, sad days.

bob.

Sign in to follow this