Blown Diaphragm? Not As I Thought!

We've lost the battle to keep Max alive, so I'm just posting to thank every one who took time out to reply.he wasn't the best rabbiting dog in the world but he loved to be out with the ferrets & me, we had to have him put to sleep....heartbroken, a much loved dog.

First my condolences to Max on the loss of your aunt and all those that have lost loved ones to cancer.

And to Papa G on the loss of your dog and apologies for replying to some of the comments made in reply to your post as my reply will go off topic to answer the comments made...these were potentially harmful and basically utter tripe and as such need a reply.

Papa g, an autoimmune reaction is a reaction to an immune response which can be to a trauma, infection, vaccine etc etc. Severe vaccination reactions are rare and amount to a tiny amount in comparison to actually having the disease itself, a quick example is autoimmune thrombocytopenia after measles vaccine, it occures in one in thirty thousands post immunization but it occurs in one in 5000 people who actually get measles. Basically vaccinations save millions of lives and reduce illness, disability and suffering across the world. We have a role to play, get vaccinated, and get our children vaccinated and our dogs. Heard immunity happens when enough people are vaccinated that the disease cannot spread, this means that those who are unfortunately unable to be vaccinated or who didn’t develop immunity are safe because they are protected by those around them. As we don’t know who these will be we or our children may be amongst that number. There are and have been many scare stories about vaccinations, these have been shown to be unfounded, the big on about the MMR vaccine did untold harm just because a crooked Dr wanted to promote single vaccinations as he had interest in them. He falsified research to make money and likely cost a fair few lives in doing so. (See link)

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/great-MMR-autism-hoax/story-12027442-detail/story.html

All interventions has risk so vaccinations have risks but these are small in comparison to the diseases they give protection against.

There are chemicals in vaccinations, there are chemicals in everything, an example is vaccines containing formaldehyde, as claimed by a poster above. However, the chemical structure of the formaldehyde in vaccines is the same as that produced by our own bodies. It is used during the manufacturing process, but is diluted to remove it from the finished product, leaving only small or trace amounts. The total amount of formaldehyde in a finished product is less than that found in breast milk. So just a scare story as are the rest!

As an aside; the total amount of Formaldehyde in vaccines from the vaccine schedule for a 6 year old child is 1.2016mg, one banana contains 16.3mg! Understandably, the method of introduction is different, but it's still the same chemicals, and still introduced into the body where it can be absorbed.

An over view in the Lancet link

http://image.thelancet.com/extras/02art9340web.pdf

Next cancer, the claim that people are putting cancer into vaccines?????? Utter shite!

There is a cure and people are keeping it to themselves??????? Utter shite

Sometimes I despair.

Basically its complete Bull and a slur against thousands of caring people striving to save, ease and support people suffering with the many forms of cancer. There will never be a cure for cancer as such because itcomes in many forms and so it will need many cures. Some we have already developed, including a number of vaccines! Others we have treatments for and slowly prognosis are getting better but it’s a long road.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

We lost a Family member yesterday to Cancer

We were all there with her in her last hours and the Nursed were brilliant helping her slip away pain free and in dignity

They couldn't do enough

As has been said we better donating to McMillan and Hospice ect who make folks final days and passing easier

If the cure is there or research to find better treatments and drugs is needed that's Goverments responsibility

They take enough in Tax from everyone.

RIP my Aunt and all those Fighting and Suffering.

Max im sorry for the loss of your Aunt mate

i also lost my mother to cancer in 2012,,

and it was me that posted about vaccines

my posts were not meant offensive in any way

to any body .. God bless you and you family max...

Regards SWG DAVE..