Missing Hound In Fife

hi all, just in case this post turns out like the last ome regarding a missing hound she aint abandoned she has been badly spooked ,there is a big effort ongoing trying to catch her , as ive just explained to alimac2 by pm keepers / farmers/ stalkers / shooters , police , dog wardens , local dog lads are all on the case, the main problem is the huge area she is covering ,I will keep you posted ,atb belucky

• Like 1

Hope they get him back safe

Bitch ,hound..spotted as far up as St Andrews...30 odd mile radius..travelling from unboxing ..normaly quite biddable..but as been said ..was Spooked..!

nearly caught up a few times..on going hunt for her.

Like the Marines..they don't let One of their own get left behind :thumbs:

If the owner gets intouch, it's been caught, you Scottish cnuts are only good for catching a cold min.

If already had a hound in my kennels. Useless c**ts canny call them all in...Ahhahahahahaha

• Like 1

sorted by all accounts

Your Old Master/Mistress..manage to finally catch it :thumbs:
Yeah Lady la'thong :-) lol, she's salt of the earth she is, top Quine haha

But think it was Diane & Lauren that caught her

Edited by Alimac2

that's me just home from our yearly n&dwtc meeting, same old faces but some good crack,,, but back to the point !!!! MANY THANKS to all that assisted in catching this hound up, especaily Wilbur foxhound who has spent hours / days miles, and terrierman I.D , who must have one hell of a phone bill lol, but seriously great effort and il get the beers in on the 3rd atb belucky