i am putting this up on behalf of my dad , he has got to many dogs and so a few have been sold and he would now like to sell one more , the dog for sale is a blue merle collie greyhound bred by david hancock , i know a lot of people take a dim view of hancocks lurchers but at least this one has seen a bit of work she has caught day time bunnies and lamped bunnies , she is stock broken and can jump fences she is 24 inch tts and has been vaccinated at the vets , she is 11 months old and is used to having ferrets around her , this bitch needs more work than my dad can give her and she would make a great rabbiting dog for somebody..........before anybody starts shouting kick him off he's a peddlar ........my dad is a member on this site but he is having problems posting , his name is "bitsa lurcher" he has been a member a lot longer than me :thumbs: if any one is interested can you please pm me :signthankspin:

Edited by noddy and big ears

Is this the same bitsa lurcher that was giving a guy an earful at the start of this month about selling his Hancock pup?.
i don't know i'll ask him later , i'm his son

You do that and while I'm here is this the same dog you're decrying on another thread ?.